Quality French presence at the ADIPEC show
Abu Dhabi, November 13–16, 2017
United Arab Emirates, October 17,2017: The ADIPEC show is a flagship event for the sector and the Middle East. ADIPEC has grown to become the world's second leading O&G event in terms of region covered, exhibitor numbers and, crucial to a show's success, quality visitors.
That is why Business France, the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, is once again organizing a French collective pavilion at ADIPEC, where some 40 companies representative of the industry's various sectors will be presenting their products, services and expertise to local professionals with a view to developing or strengthening partnerships.
With major reserves (48 % of the world's oil reserves and 38 % of its gas resources) and an expected two-fold increase in its production between 2004 and 2020, the Middle East is a leading global player and the commercial opportunities in the oil and gas industry in the region are vast.
Despite a sluggish hydrocarbons sector due to persistently low oil prices, the Middle East is still a very attractive region. The quality and quantity of the hydrocarbons produced in the region, along with lower-than-elsewhere extraction and processing costs, make it possible to generate business that is still better than in many other areas of the world.
The expertise of French companies, their technological skills and their capacity for innovation have helped the French oil and gas services industry to garner international recognition and a leading position among European exporters.
It is an industry par excellence, with one or more international leaders in the majority of its business areas. Alongside operators the likes of TOTAL, it consists of oil and gas industry equipment and service providers which include world giants such as CGG and TECHNIP. The sector also has two world-renowned research institutes, IFP Energies Nouvelles and IFREMER, and several major engineering firms and contractors.
Aware of the new challenges of a difficult context, the French companies exhibiting at ADIPEC (Hall 9) offer solutions that serve the needs of operators: reservoir optimization, reserve development, precision tools for wells and surface units, facility equipment and surveillance systems, environmental protection, and more.
For further information:
Agnès Bayol, Oil & Gas Project Manager
Tel: +33 (0) 1 40 73 34 87 - Email: email@example.com
List of exhibitors at the Business France Pavilion:
- 2B1ST CONSULTING: Consultancy, data processing and services in the Oil & Gas and petrochemicals sector - www.2b1stconsulting.com
- 3C METAL MIDDLE EAST: Boiler structures and industrial piping - www.3cmetal.com
- 3X ENGINEERING: Repair systems for pressure piping: water, oil, gas - www.3xengineering.com
- ALCEN: Products and services in O&G, nuclear energy, renewable energies and energy storage -www.alcen.com
- AMACH CONSULTING: Team of professionals providing hydraulic equipment and machine tool services - www.amach.fr
- AMETHYSTE: Decision-support software for managing risks in industrial environments -www.amethyste.fr
- AQSEPTENCE GROUP: Specialist in separation, water and environmental technologies -www.aqseptence.com
- BARRIQUAND: Heat exchangers and industrial sterilizers - www.barriquand.com
- CHROMATOTEC- AIRMOTEC: Gas analyzers - www.chromatec.com
- CONTINENTAL INDUSTRIE Centrifugal blowers and exhausters - www.continental-industrie.com
- CURISTEC : Integrity engineering for oil wells and fields - www.curistec.com
- DELTA PLUS SERVICES: Personal Protective Equipment - www.deltaplusgroup.com
- DORIS ENGINEERING: Offshore engineering - www.doris-engineering.com
- DRILLSCAN: Software that simulates the mechanical and directional behavior of drill strings - www.drillscan.com
- DRILLSTAR: Oil drilling equipment manufacturer - www.drillstar-industries.com
- DS HORIZON: Inspection service provider - www.horizon-ds.com
- FEI: 3D imaging software publisher for engineers and scientists - www.fei.com
- HYD&AU: Group of companies operating in the hydraulics and electromechanicals markets - www.hyd-et-au.com
- MARECHAL ELECTRIC: Industrial electrical connection - www.marechal.com
- MECANIC SUD INDUSTRIE: Integration and precision machining in the high technology sector -www.mecanisud.fr
- OCEA : Tank ends - www.ocea.fr
- OLNICA : Product and materials security - www.olnica.com
- ONIS : Valves for the oil industry - www.onislineblind.com
- OPENFIELD TECHNOLOGY: Downhole instrumentation equipment - www.openfield-technology.com
- PARIFEX: Multidisciplinary engineering providing comprehensive solutions for the oil sector -www.parifex.com
- PATH CONTROL: Engineering firm for the drilling industry - www.
- PROTEM: Portable and transportable tooling and welding machines - www.protem.fr
- PYROCONTROLE: Precision temperature sensors for extreme environments - www.pyrocontrole.com
- SAINT GOBAIN COATINGS SOLUTIONS: Design and optimization of thermal spray-coating equipment - www.coatingsolutions.saint-gobain.com
- SERCEL: Design and manufacture of seismic equipment and well instruments - www.sercel.com
- SIACI SAINT HONORE: Global risk management and social protection for employees - www.s2hgroup.com
- SKF MAGNETIC MECHATRONICS: Magnetic bearings, high-speed engines and electronic controllers - www.skf.com
- SOFREN: Engineering and consulting firm specializing in energies and associated infrastructure -www.sofrengroup.com
- SUD ROBINETTERIE INDUSTRIE: Manual and motorized valves - www.sri.fr
- TECHNOGENIA: Tungsten carbide hardfacing - www.technogenia.com
- TRAIMECA PYRO: Thermowell specialist www.traimeca-pyro.com
- XAMEN: Distributor of registered rotary-wing UAVs - www.xamen.fr
ABOUT BUSINESS FRANCE:
Business France is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France. It promotes France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location, and also runs the VIE international internship program.
Most common used hashtags
Twitter : @BF_MiddleEast