Save yourself the trouble and time with these simple, life-saving beauty hacks!
1. Are your nails looking a little yellow after you’ve stripped off the nail polish? Don’t worry; just rub some whitening toothpaste over them.
2. If your roots are starting to show or you’re simply looking for a quick volume boost, spray your roots with hairspray, then swipe some eye shadow of the color closest to your hair and it should do the trick.
3. Having trouble controlling frizz? Rub a dryer sheet over the fly-aways to remove static or tame it with some lotion.
4. Waiting for your nail polish to dry always feels like forever; so, if you’re in a rush to get out the door, just mist your nails with cooking spray, wait a few minutes, then wash off the oil.
5. If you run out of shaving cream, don’t freak out, hair conditioner has got you!
6. Create a mask using 2 tablespoons of cornflower and 2 teaspoons of vinegar and rub it on your chin for 10 seconds to instantly get rid of white heads.
7. Add saline solution to a dry, flaky mascara formula for a quick fix.
8. Heat up your eyelash curler with a hair dryer; this way, your lashes curl easier.
9. Use tape as a guide for your eye make-up.
10. Apply Vaseline on your pulse points before spraying your perfume to make the scent last even longer.