1. For long flights, there are a couple of simple things that can help you with having a more enjoyable journey. The traditional and best advice is to dress in layers; wear light clothing with a jumper, sweater, or pullover, this way you can warm yourself up or cool yourself down as needed.
2. If you are a bookworm, bring your favorite book and those hours will fly by a bit faster.
3. A neck pillow, some ear plugs, and eye covers are essential if you are planning on getting some beauty sleep before reaching your destination.
4. Check the weather on the entire duration of your stay; it will definitely help you in knowing how to stay stylish yet comfortable.
5. Bring copies of your passport so if your passport gets stolen or lost you want to be sure that you can still get back into the country, or be able to prove your citizenship.
6. Always double check and make sure that you have all of the proper vaccinations and that you have renewed all essential prescriptions.
7. Plan your last day as it is the most important day of your trip. You don’t want to be late or too early for your flight home.